Friday, December 24, 2010

Cigar UFO follows orange spheres over Florida

Two Florida witnesses watched four "glowing orange spheres" move slowly from west to east that were followed by a "bright, cigar or cylinder-shaped object moving to the east" on December 22, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The first two spheres "disappeared completely," but the third and fourth spheres "continued on thier path to the east until they were out of sight."

Then the cylinder-shaped object appeared.

"I saw a bright cigar/cylinder shaped object moving to the east, but much closer to me and going in a slightly southern direction. I yelled for my son to come out and as he did he was able to see it also before it was obscured by a large tree just down the street. It was a full moon, so I was able to see this thing clearly."

The witness described the object.

"It had a sort of quicksilver look to it and I was able to make out a row of square shaped windows that were illuminated. Looked to be 4 or 5 windows and I could see the pillars between them. There were no blinking lights or colored lights at all. Just white light coming from the windows and the moon light reflecting off the outside of it. There were no wings, and it made no sound. I did not see any type of vapor trail or any obvious method of propulsion. I was just there, moving across the sky at a rapid rate, until we lost sight of it. I estimate the entire event was no more than 3 minutes from first seeing the orange spheres until the end when the silver craft went behind the tree."

No town name was mentioned in the public portion of the MUFON report, which was filed on December 23, 2010. No photos or video were included with the report.

Florida is a current UFO ALERT 3 rating, with a higher number of UFO sightings nationally.
Florida had 38 UFO sighting reports in November 2010 and 37 in October.

You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. The most up-to-date UFO information can be heard at web radio show UFO Traffic Report every Wednesday, 9 - 10:30 p.m. EST, which includes a UFO Witness Testimony Program segment, and an update of the UFO ALERT national rating system. Past shows are available at the Archive page.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Florida MUFON State Director G. Bland Pugh investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

FL, December 22, 2010 - 4 glowing orange spheres followed by a silver cigar/cylinder shape with windows. MUFON Case # 27076.

I was standing in my driveway admireing my neighbors x-mas lights when I first noticed 2 glowing orange spheres in the north sky. They were moving slowly from West to East.

Then suddenly, 2 more spheres appeared behind the first 2, traveling in the same direction.

I pointed them out to my son, who is 20. As we watched, the first 2 spheres disappeared completely, but the second 2 spheres continued on thier path to the East until they were out of sight. We stood there for a minute or so trying to figure out what we had seen. My son decided to go back in the house, but I stayed outside.

Suddenly, from the West, I saw a bright cigar/cylinder shaped object moving to the East, but much closer to me and going in a slightly southern direction. I yelled for my son to come out and as he did he was able to see it also before it was obscured by a large tree just down the street. It was a full moon, so I was able to see this thing clearly.

It had a sort of quicksilver look to it and I was able to make out a row of square shaped windows that were illuminated.

Looked to be 4 or 5 windows and I could see the pillars between them. There were no blinking lights or colored lights at all. Just white light coming from the windows and the moon light reflecting off the outside of it. There were no wings, and it made no sound. I did not see any type of vapor trail or any obvious method of propulsion. I was just there, moving across the sky at a rapid rate, until we lost sight of it. I estimate the entire event was no more than 3 mins from first seeing the orange spheres until the end when the silver craft went behind the tree.

I did notice another neighbor in thier yard right after this and I went down to ask them if they had seen this thing. They said no, they had been working on x-mas lights and had not noticed anything unusual.

I was pretty freaked out by it, and did not sleep much last night. I got up several times to look out the window to see what was out there. Nothing else happened. I got up this morning and decided to make a report to MUFON.


Source: Examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment