Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Opinion: UFO attack in Madhya Pradesh?

"Sanalakedha"? "Namada valley"? "Many Indian scientists are now certain that a UFO/alien base exists in the area."

Inaccuracy and lack of detail like this, is rife in UFO reports. Thanks to shoddy reporting like these, a real possibility of ET visitors isn't taken seriously anymore. Initially, when I found the article, I was shocked. But within a few moments of reading it, I began smelling a rat. How come its the only article showing up on the internet when I google it? How come I never saw anything on paper today? It's bad enough, when people falsely report such sightings to legitimate news agencies but it's even worse when people conjure up stories from absolutely nowhere and claim to have investigated it posing as journalists themselves.

Remember, I will post both news and rumors in this blog. And as of this moment, I believe, that report is a farce. Let's hope some more headlines about this turn up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment